Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Want a Wii



I went to New York last week!
I spent two hours in the Nintendo Store playing Zelda...
Uh huh...

I then bought some Wii controllers (see very excited pic above) to use on my Wii that I will be purchasing on Dec 8th.

I have tried to explain this whole thing to SO MANY grownups...


The conversation tends goes like this:

Me: "LOOK!"

Them: "What?"

Me: "It's a Wii controller"

....que lots of shaking and waving of controllers and moving and leaping about shouting things like "YAH!" and "HAH!"

Them: "So....?"

Me: "DOH! SOOOOOOOO! If I want to draw my sword I just shake my left hand like this... (shakes left hand) and if I want to hit anyone with it I just hack at them with my right - LIKE THIS! (hacks and slashes) ITS JUST SO COOL! SEE?!"

Them: "Uh-huh..."


They just don't get it...

*Sigh*

James.

No comments: